Everyone’s skin is unique and requires a customized regimen to address all their skin conditions. Our skin is an indicator of our overall health. This is where a medical aesthetician’s services come in.
By combining a healthy lifestyle and practicing an appropriate skin care routine, beautiful skin can be achieved.
Take charge of your health and beauty today with a personalized skin care regime from our professional aesthetician. Healthy skin is beautiful skin!
PCA Peel is the leader in skin peeling, with a wide range of formulations for all skin types.
85% of visible aging can be attributed to external factors, such as sun exposure. Sun damage causes the breakdown of the skin’s support structure leading to fine lines and wrinkles.
When treating visible aging, it is important to use products that treat existing damage and prevent future damage. A thorough skin analysis will be performed to determine the right professional treatment and customized daily regimen for your unique skin.
Professionally applied peel solutions exfoliate dead skin cells and help healthy skin cells rise to the surface. These treatments allow deeper layers of fresh and untouched skin to be revealed.
The result of monthly treatments can even skin tone, clear acne, improve the appearance of aging skin and make dull complexions glow.
Dermplaning is an exfoliating treatment which removes the outer layer of dead skin cells and annoying fine facial hair (peach fuzz). Dermaplaning increases cellular turnover and provides immediate improvement in skin texture. The appropriate corrective mask or peel solution followed by a “cocktail” of corrective serums are applied to the skin upon completion of your treatment. Skin will feel baby bottom smooth.
IPL = Intense Pulsed Light, also referred to as “Photofacial”.
IPL is a technology used by cosmetic and medical practitioners to perform skin treatments for aesthetic and therapeutic purposes.
An IPL treatment uses the power of broadband light to improve the appearance of sun spots, rosacea, age spots, and skin texture. The treatment can also be used for hair removal, photo rejuvenation, as well as to alleviate dermatologic diseases like acne. It is a popular treatment because its effective, affordable, and non-invasive.
A handheld device is passed across the skin delivering pulses of broad spectrum light to the deep layers of the skin. Since the handheld device employs a light to influence the skin on a molecular level, there is no need for any incisions or injections. You can think of it like a blinking flashlight, sending out scattered wavelengths of light, making an IPL very targeted for specific problem areas or skin concerns.
A therapeutic facial includes skin analysis, deep cleansing and exfoliation with appropriate masks, serums and moisturizers applied. Provides anti-aging benefits and clearing of acne.
The variety of corrective ingredients found in each of the masks treatments provide exfoliation, hydration and calming benefits, depending on the formulation chosen.
- Hydrating Oak Milk Mask – Formulated to soothe and hydrate impaired skin conditions
- Revitalizing Papaya Mask – Papaya, fruit extracts and antioxidants brighten dull complexions, exfoliate and moisturize leaving skin soft and hydrated
- Clarifying Salicylic Acid Mask – Incorporates soothing botanicals and salicylic acid to promote a clear complexion for break-out prone skin.
- Retexturizing Pumpkin Mask – Exfoliating pumpkin enzymes and salicylic acid along with a host of purifying antioxidant ingredients leave the skin glowing following this treatment.
Microneedling device causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate the body’s natural wound healing process, while minimizing cell damage. More specifically, microneedling starts the three-phase wound-repair process:
- Phase 1: Inflammation. Piercing the skin triggers your immune system to disinfect the wounds, remove debris, increase blood flow, and create new tissue.
- Phase 2: Proliferation. The wound is re-built with new granulation cells. Plus, a new network of blood vessels develops.
- Phase 3: Remodeling. New dermal tissues and blood vessels replace the wound.
The results of treatment are both immediate and progressive. Many individuals will begin to see the effectiveness of the treatment after their first visit. However, a series of 3-6 treatments may be recommended depending on severity of their skin condition.
Have questions about starting your beauty journey? Checkout some of our FAQs about injectables!